Health and Safety
- Appropriate staff training, including training in the use of safety equipment;
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) training;
- Fork-lift certifications;
- Dangerous goods certifications on certain products; and
- Maintaining a minimum of one primary and one backup employee trained in first aid at each location.
Maxquip has a good WCB record in all provinces where the company operates, and as of late 2012 had no safety incidents in the previous three years. The company’s health and safety committee meets regularly to review safety standards and evaluate areas for improvement.
Maxquip's Personal Information Protection Policy