Purpose and Core Values
In order to steer our company’s development, provide guidance to our employees and communicate our commitments to our customers, Maxquip’s entire management team participated in developing a Vision Statement, Mission Statement and Core Values.
Maxquip’s Vision, Mission and Core Values reflect who we are and perpetuate the key business principles established with our founding in 2002. They were most recently updated in 2008.
Maxquip will be a global value-added supplier of equipment focused on being the partner of choice for our customers, shareholders and suppliers.
The mission of the Maxquip team is to maintain its focus and energy in providing customer-innovative solutions. Our team will strive to be the best by continuously investing in our people.
- Treat people fairly, honestly, ethically and with dignity and respect.
- Provide a fun environment which is challenging and rewarding.
- Empower people to make valuable contributions.
- Provide our customers with value-added innovative solutions.
- Promote an environment of partnership.
- Committed to continuous improvement through ongoing training.